Livelihoods and poverty-reduction
WAPCCO is committed to:
- Increasing access to skills required in the labour market, especially for youth and women.
- Increasing access to productive employment and reduce exclusions, especially for youth and women.
- Working with small and medium enterprises to provide essential goods, services, self-employment and employment.
- Building local technical and business skills.
- Increasing access to key financial services, including investment opportunities
- We foster the development of resilient livelihoods by focusing on the capabilities, assets and activities that people require to create and maintain a living. The development of market-based skills and the promotion of financial inclusion are vital parts of this work.